NOTES ON SERVING:
- You can volunteer for more than one night. But you must sign up separately for each night.
- You could volunteer to serve both in the Prayer Room and for Decision Follow-Up (on the floor at the event) on the same night at the event. But you must register separately for these.
- Volunteers, once they have signed up to serve, will be sent an e-mail explaining when and where they are to go on the night of the event for which they have volunteered.
- No training or pre-event meetings are required for volunteers. The only exception is for Decision Follow-Up Workers, who must watch a video and answer a few questions – both of which are on the Georgia.Harvest.org website.
- If you wish to volunteer as an usher, you may serve in one of three roles:
- Captain (10 captains will have multiple supervisors reporting to them and will be required to be there each night of the event.)
- Supervisor (over multiple sections)
- Usher (assigned to a section)
- Being a Decision Follow-Up Worker at the event is a great opportunity for husbands and wives to serve to together – particularly when a husband and wife come to the decision floor together.