In early 1998, our church recognized the need for Christian Counseling for our members and the community. This need became one of our highest priorities and has resulted in the creation of The HOPE Christian Counseling Center. Shadowbrook wants you to know that:
- Shadowbrook provides an office and waiting area.
- Shadowbrook does not profit from this ministry.
- You deal directly with the counselors, not the church staff.
- You are ensured confidentiality.
- This is true Christian Counseling.
- There is a fee involved. Insurance may be accepted; check with the counselor.
All details are worked out directly with the counselor.
**Please note that you do not need to be a member of Shadowbrook to use the HOPE Center – this ministry is open to the community and church members. Please call 404 633-2334 for an appointment or further details.