What We Believe
Our Statement of Faith proclaims that we are a Bible believing church built on the Gospel of our Dear Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that there is one God, and that He exists in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, that He has always existed and always will.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He was born of a virgin, that He led a sinless life, that He died on a cross for our sins, that He rose 3 days later, that He ascended into heaven, that He lives within the hearts of believers today in the form of the Holy Spirit, and that He will come again all in accordance with the Bible.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word, that it was written by men while under the inspiration of God, that it is 100% true, that it contains no errors, and is completely authoritative for all aspects of life.
- We believe that while man was created in the image and likeness of God, all people sin and fall short of the glory of God. The penalty of sin is eternal separation from God in Hell. We believe Jesus demonstrated His love for us by paying the penalty for our sins by dying on the cross for us. We believe that if you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you will escape eternal condemnation in hell, and be saved. Being saved means that when you die, you’ll go to Heaven and will be with Christ in Heaven forever.
- We believe that we are saved by grace, through faith, and not by anything that we can do. We believe that salvation is a gift from God, and that we cannot do anything to obtain it.