Our Senior Adults are very important to us. We plan programs to help those 55 and older to continue to grow in Christ and minister to others.
Sunday morning Bible Study classes are provided to meet the spiritual needs of both single and married seniors. We also offer Discipleship Classes (Sunday evenings) that will equip our senior adults for ministry.
Other Ministries provided:
- Mid-Week Bible Study: Thursday mornings at 11:00 am led by our pastor.
- Senior Adult Luncheon: Second Thursday of every month at 12 noon.
- Senior Adult Rally: Once each quarter.
- DVD Ministry: DVDs of each Sunday’s Bible Study and Worship Service are taken to our shut-ins weekly by our Senior Adults.
- Trips: One day and multiple day trips for fellowship are scheduled throughout the year.
- Mission and Ministry Projects: Scheduled projects to help in our community and around the world.