AWANA Clubs – Sunday Night
What is AWANA?
AWANA is a youth organization that provides a local church sponsored program for boys and girls. Our hope is that all club members will accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, then build on that foundation to better serve God.
The name “AWANA” stands for “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed.” It is taken from Scripture: “Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15
Our AWANA Club is Loaded With Exciting Activities:
- Game Time: Team and individual competition unleashing natural energy and enthusiasm.
- Handbook Time: Clubbers progress through graded handbooks, learning God’s Word.
- Council Time: A general session with group Bible Study followed with recognition for individual progress and team play.
We are one of over 20,000 AWANA Clubs Worldwide. If you’re missing AWANA , you’re missing a lot of fun!!!
AWANA Clubs meet on Sunday evening during the regular school year at 5:45 – 7:30 pm.
**Check-in time is 5:30 to 5:45 pm in the Family Life Center.
AWANA Clubs begin on Sunday, August 11, 2013. Click here for the 2013-2014 AWANA Calendar!
You may join AWANA any time throughout the school year. Bring registration forms to AWANA Clubs. Click below for the appropriate registration form:
- Puggles: Older 2′s – Younger 3′s (Birth date: 9/1/10- 2/28/11)
- Cubbies: 3-5 years old
- Sparks: Kindergarten – 2nd grade
- Truth and Training (T&T): 3rd – 6th grade
- TREK (Leaders in Training – LIT): 7th and 8th grade
- Journey (Leaders in Training – LIT): 9th – 12th grade
- Adult Leaders
Click to join the Shadowbrook AWANA Clubs Yahoo group! Receive important AWANA updates!
Direct questions to Jeff Sorrow at email@example.com.