The High School ministry at Shadowbrook, under the leadership of Terry Gross (firstname.lastname@example.org), seeks to lead students to be fully committed disciples of Jesus Christ.
Through weekly activities like Bible Study, Sunday Night Small Groups, creative arts and worship experiences, students are challenged to live for the Savior daily.
Through special events like mission trips, retreats, DiscipleNow weekends and summer camps, students can gain a bigger picture about what God has in store for their lives and experience what it means to be part of the Body of Christ.
An insurance form is required for special events. This form is valid for one year. Click here for insurance form.
School Year Weekly Schedule
|High School Sunday School – E Building||9:00 am|
|High School Attends Worship – Worship Center||10:30 am|
|Youth Snack – E Building||5:45 pm|
|*Sunday Night Small Groups – E Building||6:00 pm|
|Dinner is served by reservation only at a cost of $4 – Family Life Center||5:30 pm|
|HSM – E Building||6:30 – 7:30 pm|
*Includes Journey AWANA Clubs
Our Vision: “To see Christ formed in the lives of students”
What does that look like?
- Students having the mind of Christ
- Students having the heart of Christ
- Students having the character of Christ
We want our students to think, love, and be like Christ.
- We want them to think rightly about God, themselves, and the world around them resulting in an attitude of humility.
- We want them to love what Jesus loves (The Heavenly Father, the Church, the lost, selflessness, holiness) while hating what Jesus hates (sin, pride, injustice, selfishness and worldliness).
- We want them to be like Christ displaying the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Our Mission: “To glorify God by making disciples who are informed by gospel-centered teaching, transformed by gospel-centered worship, and conformed to Christ through gospel-centered community.”